I’m on day two of this lifestyle. Wow….this is not easy. My energy is low, my head hurts, I want to sleep and crawl in a hole.
I have never craves processed foods more in my life. I want a bean burrito deep fried with enchilada sauce. I want chips and a snickers bar. I want all of these things that I didn’t eat every day anyway, but my body is saying “FEED ME”.
The funny thing is that I AM eating. I’m just not eating refined flour and…well…to be honest…crap.
I went to the store last night and I got fruits, veggies, nuts, protein. I made my servings last night before bed and then took everything with me to work.
So, it is 1:30 PST and here are the things I have discovered:
- Eating actual meals are overrated.
- My body feels like it is starving unless I eat all day long.
- Eating all day long requires a scheduled time to proportion out your food so you don’t over eat.
- The food you put in your plastic bag or tupperware always looks like less until you actually start eating it.
- My stomach doesn’t like this change in eating and it is letting me know.
My day is continuing and I am not dying. I am being my own warrior and taking accountability for the battle taken place in my body. I’m pretty confident that I am going to lose sometimes. I’m okay with that.
It is okay to fall off the wagon. All that means is tomorrow you have a journey to climb back on.